123 HP Envy 5530 Scanner Setup
Scanning on your computer is done via the printer displace or from the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer software on your desktop. Check before starting the scan procedure
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7: HP Envy 5530 series Press Start All programs.
- Select the Print & Scan icon from the HP Envy 5530 printer app, then press Scan a document or a picture.
- A shortcut menu is shown. Choose the scan type and then click Scan.
- Choose Done or Save as required.
- When the scan is completed, the document or image is sent to the destination.
SCAN SETUP HP ENVY 5530
When the image quality is scanned it is poor
- When the original document is too thin or white, it is possible that the text or image will spill on the other side.
- Clean the scanner glass and look for ink, stick, unwanted substance and fluid correction if you see unwanted lines in the scanned document.
- If the scanned image is crooked, check whether the original is properly loaded.
- If the scanned image displays blots, dots, vertical white stripes or unnecessary dots, the scanner glass is dirty. Clean the glass of the scanner.
- If the issue still persists, the original document may have defects.
- If the image size is decreased, the settings of the printer software can be set to decrease the quality.
If you can not search the network folder
- Make sure the computer that stores the network folder is on and connected to the network.
- You should have the folder that you built on the server.
- The contents of the folder can be read and written by users. SMB sharing should be allowed if you are using an Apple device.
- The name of the folder can only use letters or characters provided by the OS.
- The name of the folder should be in the right format.
- You will enter a correct username and password.
- The server that generates the folder should have free disk space.
- You can change the prefix if you have scanned several files in a similar folder.
- The printer will generate 9,999 files with different prefixes and suffixes of the same name.