123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Optimize and Setup HP Envy 5530
The HP Printer Envy 5530 is a wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and use borderless printing to offer high-quality images. This HP envy 5530 printer is user friendly and gives extra ordinary output at the same time. This also has SD card slot, and can also print direct wireless. Using 123.hp.com/envy5530 to download the printer program and system drivers.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Install And Setup
- First take the printer box and remove all the package materials then set aside the guide books and driver installation CD for the printer.
- Instead, download the updated version of the HP envy 5530 printer 123.hp.com/envy5530.
- Begin to peel the tape and remove all the packaging cover around the printer and avoid any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Instead take out the power cord and attach the one end directly to the wall outlet to avoid any power problems and the other end to the printer.
- Now set the country, date and time on the printer. Then mount the black and tri-color ink cartridges on the appropriate slot in the ink area for the connection.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer prompts to load paper. Then load stack of paper in the input tray of the printer by adjusting the paper guide.
- Prints next to the alignment tab. Now search the alignment tab, and click when prompted by the message of progress.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input tray, and load it into the input tray with paper and slide.
- Then open the access door to the cartridge by removing the cutouts at the printer ‘s edges. Now the carriage is heading to the area of access waiting for some time so the carriage can stop moving.
- Find the cartridge that you want to replace and open the cover of the cartridge, then remove it.
- Instant ink cartridge area greater than regular ink cartridges. Unpacking the bottle, then extracting the bottle.
- The ink cartridges are automatically sent to the home address after registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5530 and subscribing to the Instant ink program.
- Instead remove the tab inside the cartridge to make sure that the electrical contacts and ink nozzle are not affected. When the chip is fried the printer can’t remember the ink cartridge.
- When there is some issue with the ink cartridge due to the faulty nozzle the printer’s control panel should display an error message.
- Place the cartridge ink nozzle facing the printer and click into the carriage opening, and close the access door to the bottle.
- If the installation is successful the message prompts installed by the printer show Genuine HP ink Cartridges.
- The printer then aligns with the best print quality, and prints an alignment page.
- The alignment page is a page allowing the printer to adjust the alignment of the ink cartridges automatically.
- After the ink cartridges have been successfully filled, the alignment page will be printed which the printer will use for optimized printing results.
- The alignment page scans to complete the alignment scan. Scan the page in the control panel, by touching ok.
- The printer will scan and align, you will receive a message. When successfully aligned a message is complete or failed message alignment is shown.
- If something goes wrong get information for more info related to the envy 5530 printer from 123.hp.com/envy5530 or 123.hp.com/setup 5530 we’re done with printer alignment after receiving success message touch end.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Software Setup
How to Install and open the HP Envy 5530 Driver Software in Windows OS:
Insert the HP Envy 5530 driver installation Drive onto the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic Setup onscreen instructions to complete the HP Envy 5530 Software installation. Select from the list of Windows Versions to run the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software. Alternately, open the Control Panel in your Windows OS and double-click to open the Printer folder. Click New Printer Installation and select the HP Envy 5530 Printer and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Setup.
- Windows 10: Click the Start Menu and click All Apps, select HP Tab and click the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Windows 8.1: Click the down arrow in the Start Menu, to select the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Windows 8: Click the Start Menu and Right Click on the empty space in Start Menu, now select the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer Icon
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click the Start Menu and select All Programs Tab, Select the HP Tab and Click on the Printer Folder. Select and Open the desired 123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup and Installation for MAC OS X:
Insert the HP Envy 5530 installation Drive onto the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic onscreen instructions Setup to complete the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software installation. If Auto Setup Installation did not work then open the CD Drive from the Disk drives access and run the HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup executables to manually install the HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver Software.
Open any File and Click Print and select HP Envy 5530 printer. Select the Properties button to open the Properties dialog box. According to Mac OS select Properties:
- For Apple OS X v10.6: To access the print options, Click the blue triangle available next to Printer selection
- For Apple OS X Lion and Mountain Lion: To access the print options, Click show details button available next to Printer selection
- From Print options menu, select the Page Orientation, Size and Scaling Percentage etc., and then click Print
Software Setup for HP Envy Printer Series:
Your HP Envy 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5536 and 5539 Printers is similar on steps involved in Software Installation of HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Wireless Printer. Your HP Envy 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534 and 5535 Printers are reliable on Printing through different Media types and duplexing capabilities. While your HP Envy 5536 and 5539 Printers are better at grayscale and color Scan. In addition, may Copy borderless color Photos at high resolution.
Turn the Printer OFF:
Press the Power Button located in the front part of the Printer to turn OFF HP Envy 5530 Printer. Wait until the Power light indicator turns OFF to unplug the Power Cord. If you imperfectly turn the HP 5530 Printer OFF, your Print Carriage may not return to its original position thus resulting in poor Print Quality and Cartridge problems.