123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 Printer Software Setup
How to Install and open the HP Envy 5530 Driver Software in Windows OS:
Insert the HP Envy 5530 driver installation Drive onto the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic Setup onscreen instructions to complete the HP Envy 5530 Software installation. Select from the list of Windows Versions to run the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software. Alternately, open the Control Panel in your Windows OS and double-click to open the Printer folder. Click New Printer Installation and select the HP Envy 5530 Printer and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Setup.
- Windows 10: Click the Start Menu and click All Apps, select HP Tab and click the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Windows 8.1: Click the down arrow in the Start Menu, to select the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Windows 8: Click the Start Menu and Right Click on the empty space in Start Menu, now select the desired HP Envy 5530 Printer Icon
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click the Start Menu and select All Programs Tab, Select the HP Tab and Click on the Printer Folder. Select and Open the desired 123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup and Installation for MAC OS X:
Insert the HP Envy 5530 installation Drive onto the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic onscreen instructions Setup to complete the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software installation. If Auto Setup Installation did not work then open the CD Drive from the Disk drives access and run the HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup executables to manually install the HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver Software.
Open any File and Click Print and select HP Envy 5530 printer. Select the Properties button to open the Properties dialog box. According to Mac OS select Properties:
- For Apple OS X v10.6: To access the print options, Click the blue triangle available next to Printer selection
- For Apple OS X Lion and Mountain Lion: To access the print options, Click show details button available next to Printer selection
- From Print options menu, select the Page Orientation, Size and Scaling Percentage etc., and then click Print
Software Setup for HP Envy Printer Series:
Your HP Envy 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5536 and 5539 Printers is similar on steps involved in Software Installation of HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Wireless Printer. Your HP Envy 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534 and 5535 Printers are reliable on Printing through different Media types and duplexing capabilities. While your HP Envy 5536 and 5539 Printers are better at grayscale and color Scan. In addition, may Copy borderless color Photos at high resolution.
Turn the Printer OFF:
Press the Power Button located in the front part of the Printer to turn OFF HP Envy 5530 Printer. Wait until the Power light indicator turns OFF to unplug the Power Cord. If you imperfectly turn the HP 5530 Printer OFF, your Print Carriage may not return to its original position thus resulting in poor Print Quality and Cartridge problems.