HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup in Simple Steps
Requirements for HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup is upgraded software version of HP Envy 5530 Printer,Network Name,Network Password,Internet Access anc your computer connected to a wireless network in which you want your printer to be connected.
How to Connect HP Envy 5530 Printer to Wireless
- Click on the Wireless icon on your HP ENVY 5530 printer control panel. A new dialogue box appears.
- Select Settings and then click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to print from your Apple device using the HP Envy 5530.
- In the Apple application from where you want to print, tap or Scan
- Touch the Print icon and then Select Printer on the printer option menu.
- Select the HP ENVY 5530 printer name from the drop-down menu.
- Users can change Print options according to their need. Depending on the app that you are using, the printer options may vary. Number of Copies, Paper, two-sided printing and Page range are the options that are available in HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup