HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
How to Install HP Envy 5530 Printer?
To Setup HP Envy 5530 printer and run, users must download the HP Envy 5530 driver and install it. The driver also comes in a CD along with the printer, which consumers can use for installation. But, it is advisable to download the driver or software from the website 123.hp.com/envy5530 , so that it comes with the latest updates. Click Here to download the software.
How to Install HP Envy 5530 Driver Software?
For Windows 7, 8 & 10 operating system:
- Download the software HP Envy 5530 from 123.hp.com/envy5530 and click on Open/Save/Run to begin the installation process.
- You can connect the power cord to the jack and set language according to your requirement. Users also have the liberty to change the language, date and time when needed.
- To get more insight on how to setup hp envy 5530 printer and connect it to the wireless, Click Here 123.hp.com/envy5530.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the installation process.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 Printer is a versatile All-in-One Printer that consummate quick Black and White Print task and provides high yield on Ink Cartridges. Your HP Envy 5530 is built with a 2.65 inch Touch screen color graphics display that is highly responsive. Most of your Envy Web Services can be setup from the Printer Control panel at ease. HP Envy 5530 Printer is competent of high quality printing using a Tri-Color and Black InkJet Cartridges singly. Your HP Envy 5530 is present with a Memory Card slot for instant Photo Print without the hassles of accessing Network. Your Printer can be loaded up to 100 sheets in the Input Tray and 30 sheets in the Output Tray.
HP Envy 5530 Control Panel is integrated with Auto Wireless and ePrint button for instant Mobile Printing. Using HP AiO Remote Apps you may Print and Scan virtually through Internet. Moreover, ePrint touch-to-print feature allows you to stay connected with your mobile devices and notebooks all the time. So, Mobile Printing becomes all the easier through ePrint, AirPrint feature. Your HP Envy 5530 Printer may also be connected to the Network through USB cable and Wireless Direct.
Description of the Control Panel
- ON button: Turn the Printer Power ON/OFF
- Home button: Returns to the Home Screen path
- Help button: Opens Help Menu depending upon the current option selected
- Back button: Return to the previous screen
- Cancel button: Stops the current task
- Directional button: Enables navigation on Horizontal Menu options
- Control Panel Display: Touch or Swipe the tab in the Control Panel to Open HP 5530 Dashboard
- ePrint button: Opens the Web Services Menu and enables Local Wireless Network
- Wireless button: Opens the Wireless Menu and enables Auto Wireless connection
- Wireless Light: indicates the printer wireless connection status. Some of the different type of status are
- A Solid blue light shows the readiness of the Wireless connection
- A Slow blinking light indicates a Wireless connection enabled, but unsynchronized on network. Ensure that your printer is within the wireless range
- A Fast blinking light indicates wireless connection error
- No Light indicates wireless connection to be OFF
About HP Envy Printer Series:
Your HP Envy 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5536 and 5539 Printer Series are similar in features to that of HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Wireless Printer. Your HP Envy 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534 and 5535 Printers are well suited for both Color and Black Prints and also through Local Wireless Network Printing. While your HP Envy 5536 and 5539 Printers are better at Print and Copy at high quality over Auto Wireless Connection.
Unpack and Install your HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Unpack your HP Envy 5530 Printer for setting up the Printer peripheral
- Cut open the tapes and remove packing present on your printer
- Remove the stickers from the Printer Control Panel
- Open the Scanner lid and remove the tapes
- Close the scanner lid
- Remove the internal packing in the cartridge access door
- Remove other packing present in your Paper tray
- Power-Up your HP Envy 5530 Printer and Computer
- Now connect the USB cable to the Computer and the other end to your HP Envy 5530 Printer
Auto-Off Printer Mode:
Auto Off Printer Mode is a energy saving feature that automatically turns the Printer OFF, if printer remained inactive for a duration of 2 hours. In order to power up the HP Envy 5530 you have to Press the ON button present in front of the Printer. Even if Auto-Off is disabled your HP Envy 5530 setup Printer goes into Sleep Mode, when printer is kept inactive for 5 minutes. Instantaneously, your HP Envy 5530 Printer comes out of the Sleep Mode whenever a Print, Copy or Scan task is operated.
Using the Printer Control Panel you can enable Auto Off feature. Press the Home button and Touch Settings and tap Preferences from the list. Touch Auto Off Menu and tap Auto Off ON/OFF. Touch OK button to confirm.