Easy Steps for HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation in Windows
We can Perform HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation in Windows and Installation on your Windows 10 computer, using the HP Envy 5530 setup and driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.The initial setup guide and manual for HP envy 5530 wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.You can also download the latest HP envy 5530 printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5530 or 123.hp.com/envy5530
Setup guide for HP envy 5530 Driver Download and Installation
- Make sure your printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the HP Envy wireless setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your printer and computer to your wireless network.
- After completing the above steps, you can either download the latest version of the driver or you can install the wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to —->hp.com/setup 5530 from your browser. Enter your printer model number as “HP envy 5530” in the box mentioned and click —>Begin.
- A new page will open, containing the HP envy 5530 driver software. Now click —->Download and save that file. Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the HP envy 5530 printer installation.
- Click —>Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP envy 5530 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the HP envy 5530 driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the driver installation software before HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation in Windows.