HP ENVY 5530 Setup and Printer Installation Software
- You can use the HP Envy 5530 installation and driver-installation disk that comes with your printer on your Windows 10 computer.
- In its User Guide can find the initial setup guide and manual for HP envy 5530 wireless installation and installation of applications.
- Additionally, you can download from 123.hp.com/setup 5530 or 123.hp.com/envy5530 the new HP envy 5530 printer and driver apps
Setup Guide for HP envy 5530 Driver software:
- Make sure the same wireless network connects your printer and your Windows device. Until that is done, the HP Envy Wireless System can be continued.
- Remember your name and password for the wireless network (SSID). These identification numbers are essential for connecting your printer and computer to your wireless network.
- You can download the latest version of the driver after the above steps are complete, or you can install the HP Envy 5530 wireless update via the update disk.
- Go to — > 123.hp.com/setup of your client 5530 or 123.hp.com/envy5530. Enter the model number of your printer as “HP envy 5530” in the specified box and press — > Start.
- A new page with HP envy 5530 driver program will open. Now press — ->Download this file and save it. Double-click the downloaded program configuration file to start the installation of the HP envy 5530 printer.
- Click — > Next and follow the HP Envy 5530 driver program installation instructions on your Windows computer.
- Windows 10 supports the latest iteration of HP envy 5530 driver applications. Users are advised to test the driver installation program compatibility before installing.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer Setup and Install
Before you begin setting up the HP Envy 5530 Printer to the Wireless Network, Ensure the following:
- A Wireless 802.11b/g/n Network configured on your Router that is having a Wireless Network Name and WEP Key. Check for the setup and working of wireless network
Install your Auto Wireless Connectivity:
Touch or Swipe down the tab in the Control Panel to open the Printer Dashboard. Touch Wireless and tap Settings button. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the on screen instructions. While prompted for wireless network name enter the wireless network name (SSID) and password over the Control Panel itself. Touch OK button to confirm. If you have security lapses then you can change the password from WEP Key to WPA passphrase. Alternately, you may also Press and hold the Wireless button present in the Control Panel to turn ON the Wireless Light.
Note: If your HP Envy 5530 Printer is connected to a Network through USB cable then you may use the Printer Software to Change the Network Connection to Wireless type.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup:
Touch or Swipe down the tab in the Control Panel to open the Printer Dashboard. Touch Wireless and tap Settings button. Touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup and follow the on screen instructions. While prompted for wireless network name enter the wireless network name (SSID) and password over the Control Panel itself. Touch OK button to confirm. Press and hold the Wireless button present in the Control Panel to turn ON the Wireless Light. Now press the WPS button on your Router to synchronize HP Envy 5530 Printer on a Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
Note: If WPS unavailable on your Router than you may use software to manually configure WPS Setup using the WPS PIN security.
Press and Hold the ePrint button present in the Control Panel to turn ON the Local Wireless Network. Switch Wi-Fi ON in your Mobile or Notebook to get connected to HP Envy 5530 setup Printer. Synchronize and configure up to 5 devices and select your device from the Control Panel over which ePrint can be sent.
Wireless Direct Setup:
Touch or Swipe down the tab in the Control Panel to open the Printer Dashboard. Touch Wireless Direct and tap Settings button. Touch Wireless Direct to turn it ON and then tap Back button to know on the Wireless Direct details. Here you find the Wireless Direct Name and Password. Using this Log In details you can configure and enable Wireless Direct for up to 5 Mobiles and Tablets.
Wireless Setup for Envy Printer Series:
Your HP Envy 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5536 and 5539 Printers is similar on steps involved in Wireless connection setup of HP Envy 5530 All-in-One Wireless Printer. Your HP Envy 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534 and 5535 Printers are well suited for easy ePrint and Wireless Direct Setup. While your HP Envy 5536 and 5539 Printers are good at Auto Wireless Connect and Wi-Fi Protected Setup.