123 HP ENVY 5530 ePrint
HP ePrint is a free application present in the HP Envy 5530 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard envy 5530 e- all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the HP Printer.
Before using HP ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
- Download the Driver from 123.hp.com/envy5530.
- Turn ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and Hp ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP ePrint enabled Envy 4500 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.
HP Envy 5530 ePrint service
The ePrint service of HP makes it easy to send printer jobs. All you need to do is get your HP Envy 5530 registered in the HP Connected Center so you can get the e-mail address of your printer. The papers to be scanned will then be mailed to your printer at the e-mail address provided by the HP Connected Centre. Note that documents exceeding 10 MB can not be printed, and the printer will discard e-mails without a proper subject line.
- Click the ePrint button on printer control panel.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions, and follow all the on-screen instructions to enable Web services on your Envy 5530.
- When this is completed, the printer can print the details page on ePrint. The ePrint info page contains instructions for setting up an ePrint account.
- To send a print job to your printer, open the e-mail app on your computer or mobile device so you can send the documents to your printer.
- Add the documents you want to print in a new e-mail file.
- Add the email address of your printer to the To line, and leave the Bcc line empty. Otherwise the printer actually declines the print work.
HP Envy 5530 Protected Wi-Fi Setup
HP’s ePrint service makes sending printed jobs an simple affair to the printer. What you need to do is get your HP Envy 4508 registered in the HP Connected Center and you can get the e-mail address of your printer. The papers to be scanned will then be mailed to your printer at the e-mail address provided by the HP Connected Centre. Note that documents exceeding 10 MB can not be printed, and the printer will discard e-mails without a proper subject line.
This method is fairly simple, and is very easy to connect your printer to the network.
- Push Click and hold down the printer ‘s wireless button before the lights start blinking.
- Then, press the Router’s WPS button.
- Match mode
- Click the Wireless button on the control panel for printers.
- Select Settings from the printer panel, and then Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- To follow the directions shown on the screen click the WPS button on your printer and router.
- If your router does not have a WPS button, then select pin to connect your printer to the router and follow the instructions shown on the screen.