123 HP 5530 e All-in-one Printer Wireless Setup
123.HP.COM/SETUP5530 PRINTER SETUP
Basically your HP Envy 5530 is connected to a Network through using USB 2.0 Cable. Now accomplish your everyday print, copy, photo and scan task quickly and more reliably.
HP Envy 5530 is now compatible on Mobile Printing by enabling the Wireless LAN feature. Configure unlimited no of mobile devices to your Wireless Network and improving work productivity.
Now connect your printer to a computer without using cables effectively. Make use of the reliable Envy 5530 Wireless feature and then connect to a Network.
EXPERIENCE THE HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER WITH ALL ITS FEATURES
HP Envy 5530 is a Multi-Functional printer that is capable of building a wireless network on its own. You can speedily get ahead with fast duplex printing that becomes feasible on Thermal Ink Jet Technology. Your printer is provided with an Input Paper Tray for handling up to 100 paper sheets and in return an Output Tray with 30 sheets capacity. You can now print photos right from the eternal SD Card Reader access with preview screen options to change the color, brightness and contrast levels.
You get an touch screen printer control panel that can be seen situated on the left of Envy 5530. Your Control Panel is a 2.2 inch color display that is designed with printer functions and dashboard for the complete printer operations. Over the high resolution screen you can select Photo and then easily accomplish the Borderless Printing. Enable the Envy 5530 Wireless Direct and then effortlessly manage the Cloud Print Network either through HP ePrint or HP AiO Remote Applications.
SETTING UP WEB SERVICES TO USE THE HP EPRINT
In order to setup the Envy Web Services you must first establish an internet wireless connectivity. Also, make sure that no USB or Ethernet cable is attached to your printer. Now your Web Services are present with pre-built settings for you to print instant Tickets, Forms and Coupons etc.,
- Touch the hi-resolution Control Screen to open the printer menu
- Swipe down the dashboard tab and then Touch ePrint option
- Touch the control ePrint ON/OFF button to enable the service
- Touch the Accept button to agree on the Terms of Usage
- Follow on the screen instruction and then select the Auto-Update checkbox option
- Touch OK button and then check for the print to connect a Server
- Now you can print the Information Page and get your printer email address, HP ePrint status, Network and Print Apps status
EWS OR EMBEDDED WEB SERVER TO COMPLETE THE WEB SERVICES SETUP
- Press the Wireless button present on the Control Panel to enable it
- Open the default Web Browser and then type in the Printer Internet Protocol Address over the address bar and hit enter key
- Your HP Envy 5530 EWS page is now open. Click to enable Web Service tab and then try moving the cursor over Web Services settings zone
- Click the ePrint Install button and then follow on the screen instructions to enable it ON. Remember to select Update option check box
- Click Next and then proceed further with the instructions to connect with the network web services
PRINTING WITH HP EPRINT FREE SERVICE MOBILE PRINTING AT ITS BEST
123 HP Envy 5530 is compatible on Mobile Printing with its existing Pre-formatted Web Contents that is freely available for instant printing. Now you can print Games, Puzzles, Charts, Graphs and Forms right from your ePrint or AirPrint Mobile Apps. Simply install the ePrint apps program on your mobile and then get connected quickly to your wireless printer for accomplishing your print task without your direct presence.
Your Envy printer contains a lot more of Web based free contents that is accessible On-Demand from the HP Connected Website. Just register your ePrint email address to avail all the free services. Also, you can open ePrint apps on your smart phone and then attach a Text file to search for ePrint services. On your convenient basis you can select an ePrint service and then set values for the print properties. Touch-to-Print button to print wirelessly.
TO PRINT WITH HP EPRINT
Enable Web Services:
- Press the ePrint button over the control panel to turn it ON status
- Touch OK button for the ePrint service to get connected to a network
Find the HP ePrint Email Address:
- Simply press the ePrint button again over the control panel to display the Web Services Settings
- Touch Display to know on the ePrint Email Address and its corresponding status
Email the document for printing:
- Open the ePrint application on your mobile device and then compose an email
- Enter the ePrint Email Address in the To field and then attach the document
- Touch Send button to instantly print the document
PRINT FROM BOTH SIDES – DUPLEXING
Now your envy printer has the ability to perform the print duplex operations effortlessly. Print more number of tasks in less time without compromising on the print quality. Duplexing option from Envy 5530 is an automatic document feeder operation that gives you an idea on the optimum usage.
- Open the HP Envy 5530 series Software directly from the windows startup screen
- Click the File title menu and then click Print button
- Now choose the desired HP Envy 5530 over the printer properties window
- Locate the Orientation option in the Layout tab and then select either Landscape or Portrait
- Click Paper/Quality tab and then choose the correct paper type and its respective print quality from the Media list menu
- Click the Advanced tab and then click the Paper Size drop down menu to select the right paper size
- On the Layout window try to locate the Print on Both Sides button and then click it. Select either Flip on Short Edge or Flip on Long Edge
- Click OK button to exit the printer properties window
- Click the Print button to begin with your print duplexing task
PRINTER SETTING TIPS
Your HP Envy 5530 does functions really well when connected over an USB cable connection. Your Print Head System is designed using a Thermal InkJet Technology that requires a pair of pigment based HP Ink Cartridges. Now you can begin to print on different types of print media without any Ink Smears issues. Try to create a desired Printer Shortcut through the application of your HP Envy 5530 series Software. Some of the most often used printer properties tips are:
- Make sure that you select the correct Paper Type for printing your Brochures, Flyers, Envelopes and Photos etc.,
- In case you want to print borderless photos then select the most appropriate setting from the Paper Quality tab
- When you want to print on a custom size paper then enable the Advanced Options tab and then select the correct paper size
- Open the Printer Software to alter your default print settings. Select the Print & Scan menu and then click Set Preferences tab. Enable Advanced heading tab and then choose Black Ink Only over the Print in Grayscale button