Hp Envy 5530 Duplex Printing
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 5530
- The envy printer’s duplex printing property could cut off paper, time, and electricity use. Download from 123.hp.com/envy5530 or 123.hp.com/setup 5530 the printer program and driver needs to print.
- Next open the document you want to print, then press Print now select the name of the printer and change the printer properties to set preferences. Instead pick “Print on both sides” and “two-sided printing” in the press shortcut window.
- When selecting Flip on long edge choice creates prints in booklet style while Flip on short edge creates outs in tablet style.
- Open the document for iOS devices to print on the mac screen. For the print job, verify whether the printer has paper in the paper tray.
- Then press FILE in the upper left corner and press print now to open the Print window.
- Then press display information at the bottom of the page, if the page includes two sided printing options then your printer is compatible with duplex. Lastly, pick the checkbox for two sided printing and press Print.
PRINT FROM BOTH SIDES – DUPLEXING
Now your envy printer has the ability to perform the print duplex operations effortlessly. Print more number of tasks in less time without compromising on the print quality. Duplexing option from Envy 5530 is an automatic document feeder operation that gives you an idea on the optimum usage.
- Open the HP Envy 5530 series Software directly from the windows startup screen
- Click the File title menu and then click Print button
- Now choose the desired HP Envy 5530 over the printer properties window
- Locate the Orientation option in the Layout tab and then select either Landscape or Portrait
- Click Paper/Quality tab and then choose the correct paper type and its respective print quality from the Media list menu
- Click the Advanced tab and then click the Paper Size drop down menu to select the right paper size
- On the Layout window try to locate the Print on Both Sides button and then click it. Select either Flip on Short Edge or Flip on Long Edge
- Click OK button to exit the printer properties window
- Click the Print button to begin with your print duplexing task.
123.hp.com/envy5530 - Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
- Troubleshooting double-sided printing problems by initially ensuring the automatic duplexing choice in the device control panel that connects to the HP envy 5530. Go to control panel in the monitor and then to tools and drivers. Right click the icon on the printer and select the properties of the printer.
- Then click on the tab to configure the unit, and choose automatic double side printing. And click OK to save the changes. To learn more, visit 123.hp.com/envy5530 and enter the form and model name of the printer to solve any problems.