HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Installation in Simple Steps
HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Installation is necessary when an ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then.
Steps to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Download the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software Driver
- Check whether your printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to finish HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Installation