Enable HP Envy 5530 Scan to Memorycard
In general,HP Envy 5530 Scan to memorycard Setup is used to scan the document, create an image of the document which you scanned. This manual gives you information on how to scan your items from the memory card
Enable Scan to Memory Card in HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Lift the HP Envy 5530 scanner lid.
- Place the document print side down on the corner of the glass.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Change the destination to Memory Card on the Control Panel.
- Click on settings to change the resolution according to your need for HP Envy 5530
- Click Scan to finish HP Envy 5530 Scan to Memory Card Setup.