Remove HP Envy 5530 Offline Error
HP Envy 5530 Offline will occur due to problems with the cartridge, or the wireless network or if there are computer related issues. You can easily recover from this by reinitializing your wireless router and then restarting your PC. You can also reinstall the HP envy 5530 Software on your PC to prevent more issues.
Steps to Remove Offline Error in HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Download the Printer Software or Driver From 123.hp.com/envy5530
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows computer by clicking the Start menu.
- As shown in the image given below right click on HP envy 5530 printer Installation icon and then go to “See what’s printing” section
- Like mentioned in the below image, remove the check in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP printer will be online and you can start printing
- If it still doesn’t start then you can Turn OFF your HP printer and disconnect it from your computer and after few minutes reconnect it with your computer and Turn ON the power.
- Finally, Restart your computer and with that, your printer will work perfectly well, without going to offline mode again.