123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer Installation and Setup
123.hp.com/envy5530printer is a multifunction printer which thrills you with its performance and multitasking ability. This printer has also Energy Star ratings saving you power. Print, scan, and copy options include adjusting the contrast; brightness and rotation in the preview which can be easily controlled using the control panel in the printer’s 2.65 inch CGD display; thanks to the 500 MHz printer processor coupled with 128 MB DDR3 RAM. Hence this is an excellent printer in this price range supporting wide variety of media inputs like photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte plain paper designed to meet all your needs.
HP Envy 5530 Windows Install
HP Printer Install Wizard tool helps you to automatically locate latest and best printer driver. You can directly download it from www.hp.com/eprint/envy5530 or 123.hp.com/envy5530
Please follow the below steps:
Download the HP Printer Install Wizard 123.hp.com/envy5530.
Run the Install Wizard after turning on the printer.
Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer.
When the computer is connected to the internet, the Wizard automatically displays the best-suited driver available for your printer.
Click on the suitable driver.
HP Envy 5530 Mac Setup
The HP Printer driver for mac is built into Apple’s software update feature on your Mac computer. You probably need not have to download anything to print from a HP printer.
- Connect the HP Envy 5530 printer to your Mac computer or a network where your Mac computer is also connected.
- Run the software update from Apple. From Software updates menu click and install or update all for any updates.
- Add your HP Envy 5530 printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu.
HP Envy 5530 SmartPhones Install
Through HP’s ePrint enabled printer, you can start the print job from anywhere, and when you reach your home or office, you will find your printed document ready. All you need to do is download HP ePrint app and HP Envy 5530 install it on your smartphone or tablet.
HP Envy 5530 ePrint suite includes the following:
- ePrint, which send a print job from your mobile device to the HP ePrint printer’s email address for printing
- HP Public Print Locations where you can submit a print job to an HP printer located in a public areas, such as a FedEx office or airport
- 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer Support for both Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Unboxing HP Envy 5530 Printer
Before you can unbox the entire printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
- Turn ON the HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER
- Check whether your printer is switched on.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5530 Driver and click Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click→Basic Drivers for other driver options.
HP Envy 5530 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP Envy 5530 printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint enabled.
HP Envy 5530 Wifi Setup
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network.
HP Envy 5530 Airprint Setup
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled HP printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation
After connecting your printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
HP Envy 5530 Setup & driver installation:
- The software for HP Envy 5530 Printer Driver is available at Envy 5530 Printer
- Enter your printer Model on the search tab displayed and click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to home page on your browser to complete your HP Envy 5530 printer registration and activation.
HP Envy 5530 Auto Wireless Connect
With this mode of wireless connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- HP ENVY 5530 Software Installation from our website.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
Install printer software:
- HP ENVY 5530 Software Download from Our Website.
- Download the software HP website.
- The software you download must be compatible to both the printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next you have to select the network type.
- Click, Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer.
- Begin installing.
- Select ’auto wireless connect’ and rest of it will be taken care by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer
Setup will not be connected to the internet.